Páginas

1 nov 2015

ORAL COMPREHENSION

After hearing the next podcast, where Theo talks about animals (Theo is Lucia's niece and Lucia is my UNIR's friend), fill the gaps with the corresponding words.










The podcast is a great resource to use in English classes. It is an excellent way for students to get used to English pronunciation.
Theo, Lucia's niece, helped me with  this podcast.
The podcast can be a tool that can engage students and they can also can record come of them, etc. You can find a great amount of podcasts on the internet.
I would like to thank Theo and Lucía for their collaboration.


Bibliography:

4 comentarios:

  1. Hello Vicente. It is a great blog! I have selected this activity, but all of them are fantastic! I believe that it is very attractive for the children because it has got a lot of colourful pictures and it is really clear in order to do the different activities.

    It has clear and consistent objectives and good methodology to get to them.

    Thank you!

    Marta

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good evening Vicente,

    I love the view of your blog. It is very attractive and there are a variety of activities. I think the podcast is a good thing to engage our students doing the following activity.
    And it is a good idea to share the URL of the websites that you use to make the activities like help for another teacher or visitors.

    Congratulations for your blog,

    Rosa Rodríguez Martín

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Vicente,

    Congratulations for your blog. I think it is very interesting for kids to improve their English in a funny way.
    Also I like it because in your entries, you have taken into account to cover the different skills: speaking, listening, reading and/or writing.

    Thank you.

    Best regards,
    Patricia

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Dear Vicente, I like your blog a lot. I consider this activitie the best. It is really original and help students to improve their listening habilities. I also like the desing of your website, it is atractive and clear. Good job!

    ResponderEliminar