Hello, I like your blog, it's very clear and organized, and I like all the activities as well, I think that this kind of activities (write the sentence in order) are a good opportunity to practice grammar with our students. They can improve their grammar using this kind of activities.
Hi Vicent, Congratulations! your blog has a beautiful design. I like activities such as this, where we can show the extreme importance word order in different types of sentences in affirmative, negative and question. Kinds regards, ANA
Hello,
ResponderEliminarI like your blog, it's very clear and organized, and I like all the activities as well, I think that this kind of activities (write the sentence in order) are a good opportunity to practice grammar with our students. They can improve their grammar using this kind of activities.
Hi Vicent,
ResponderEliminarCongratulations! your blog has a beautiful design. I like activities such as this, where we can show the extreme importance word order in different types of sentences in affirmative, negative and question.
Kinds regards,
ANA